- @AlanFitzpatrick need 'Do what we want' for my set tonight. 🙏 21 hours ago
- Stage is set, sun is shining and doors are about to open at @DalstonRoofPark . Come and join us! https://t.co/wdwtHQIrzv 4 weeks ago
- Looking forward to our rooftop party today @DalstonRoofPark ! Doors from 3pm. Great tunes and cover if it rains. Come join us! #dalston 4 weeks ago
- 3pm-10pm. £3 on the door. come join us! goo.gl/obqBB4 2/2 4 weeks ago
- @Skyrme_ single launch party tomorrow at @DalstonRoofPark. DJ sets from @EdMelech @HowsonsGroove @iamkattison @parkxmusic and @blackmasa 1/2 4 weeks ago
- This Sunday we take over @DalstonRoofPark . Music from @parkxmusic @blackmasa Melechtric and guests! 3pm-10pm. £3 entrance. See you there. 1 month ago
- DRM RLL PLS @ Dalston Roof Park this Sunday drmrllpls.com/2016/06/21/drm… https://t.co/sNfbETK5DX 1 month ago
- this Sunday we are taking over @DalstonRoofPark for our next single launch party. come join us! 3pm-10pm and only £3 entry! 1 month ago
- Brand new remix from DRM RLL PLS resident Melechtric for our friend @Davidharks - soundcloud.com/jumjumrecords/… 1 month ago
- come join us for our first ever rooftop party. Sunday 26th June at @DalstonRoofPark . facebook.com/events/1739426… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Joker is smashing it. This track is another example of his quality signature outboard synth production style which has taken the year by storm. ‘Doncamatic’, will be released by Parlophone Records on November 22nd, 2010, as a 7” picture disc, … Continue reading
Catch DRM RLL PLS DJ’s Melechtric and Black Masa tomorrow night. Clcik on the image to go to the facebook event page with all the info you’ll need to get their and get messy.
I’ve heard the remixes… from Herve, Congorock and Holy Ghost. They don’t come close to achieving anything as special as the original. So let’s just focus on the quality here.
It’s a shame when a solid tune is ruined by a shit video. This tune had been catching my ear lately with it’s interesting deep production from MJ Cole. Would have been great if the video was also interesting. Instead, … Continue reading
Getting Ramadanman to remix this track was a smart move.