- Yesterday's show for @sohoradio is available to listen in full now. With full track listing.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- New show "DRM RLL PLS Soho Radio show - 21.6.18" up now at mixcloud.com/drmrllpls/drm-… Check it out now! 1 day ago
- We are back on @sohoradio tomorrow 4-6pm playing music we've been DJing across dancefloors over the past month. Tun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Just uploaded "DRM RLL PLS - Soho Radio show - 25.5.18" to @mixcloud mixcloud.com/drmrllpls/drm-… Listen up! 4 days ago
- Adesse Versions - Quem Nao Quer. Love this tune. Total class. youtube.com/watch?v=R6OwWB… drmrllpls.com/2018/06/12/ade… 1 week ago
- RT @sohoradio: 4 - 7pm // Music channel: @DRMRLLPLS live from @ChampionEUUK in Soho. Listen via sohoradiolondon.com/player/music #ChampionSoho htt… 3 weeks ago
- Tune into @sohoradio 4pm today to hear us playing live from the Chamion Store in Soho. https://t.co/dK4GDRCouS 3 weeks ago
- @vynehall @BBCR1 @jamesblake @0PN Excellent selection. 3 weeks ago
- Tune in tomorrow to hear us live from 4pm. twitter.com/sohoradio/stat… 3 weeks ago
- We are going to be DJing live from the @ChampionEurope Store (Brewer St, London) this Saturday, which will be broad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Joker is smashing it. This track is another example of his quality signature outboard synth production style which has taken the year by storm. ‘Doncamatic’, will be released by Parlophone Records on November 22nd, 2010, as a 7” picture disc, … Continue reading
Catch DRM RLL PLS DJ’s Melechtric and Black Masa tomorrow night. Clcik on the image to go to the facebook event page with all the info you’ll need to get their and get messy.
I’ve heard the remixes… from Herve, Congorock and Holy Ghost. They don’t come close to achieving anything as special as the original. So let’s just focus on the quality here.
It’s a shame when a solid tune is ruined by a shit video. This tune had been catching my ear lately with it’s interesting deep production from MJ Cole. Would have been great if the video was also interesting. Instead, … Continue reading
Getting Ramadanman to remix this track was a smart move.