- This Sunday we are taking over the decks at @BigChillBar on Brick Lane. Come join us from 6pm. Free entry! 8 hours ago
- the "Lost / Found" EP by @khesismusic is out now! open.spotify.com/album/4MXmJtLg… 3 days ago
- DRM RLL PLS present Lost & Found. Our 2nd release from Hungarian producer @khesismusic. Out 25th August. soundcloud.com/drmrllpls/sets… 3 weeks ago
- Khésis – Lost /@Found drmrllpls.com/2016/08/08/khe… 3 weeks ago
- RT @OliverWintersUK: I'm very excited to announce my debut release 'Walking Heavy' on @deadmau5's label, @mau5trap - out 12.08! #WAF005 ht… 1 month ago
- @AlanFitzpatrick need 'Do what we want' for my set tonight. 🙏 1 month ago
- Stage is set, sun is shining and doors are about to open at @DalstonRoofPark . Come and join us! https://t.co/wdwtHQIrzv 2 months ago
- Looking forward to our rooftop party today @DalstonRoofPark ! Doors from 3pm. Great tunes and cover if it rains. Come join us! #dalston 2 months ago
- 3pm-10pm. £3 on the door. come join us! goo.gl/obqBB4 2/2 2 months ago
- @Skyrme_ single launch party tomorrow at @DalstonRoofPark. DJ sets from @EdMelech @HowsonsGroove @iamkattison @parkxmusic and @blackmasa 1/2 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Joker is smashing it. This track is another example of his quality signature outboard synth production style which has taken the year by storm. ‘Doncamatic’, will be released by Parlophone Records on November 22nd, 2010, as a 7” picture disc, … Continue reading
Catch DRM RLL PLS DJ’s Melechtric and Black Masa tomorrow night. Clcik on the image to go to the facebook event page with all the info you’ll need to get their and get messy.
I’ve heard the remixes… from Herve, Congorock and Holy Ghost. They don’t come close to achieving anything as special as the original. So let’s just focus on the quality here.
It’s a shame when a solid tune is ruined by a shit video. This tune had been catching my ear lately with it’s interesting deep production from MJ Cole. Would have been great if the video was also interesting. Instead, … Continue reading
Getting Ramadanman to remix this track was a smart move.