- Thanks mate! twitter.com/weingartshofer… 1 week ago
- Big thanks to everyone who came down to our label launch party at @_QueenOfHoxton_ last night. Big night. 1 week ago
- Tonight is our label launch party at @_QueenOfHoxton_ with special guest (and our first signing) @khesismusic flying in to play. 9pm-2am 1 week ago
- tomorrow we are taking over @_QueenOfHoxton_ for our label launch party with special guest @khesismusic . starts at 9pm. see you there! 1 week ago
- RT @EdMelech: Looking forward to tonight's DJ set at @MirthMarvelE17 . I'm playing from 9pm 2 weeks ago
- RT @iamkattison: Big tune... Khésis - You Don't Know by @DRMRLLPLS soundcloud.com/drmrllpls/you-… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago
- RT @Weii_2_Cool: A new favorite: Khésis - Can't Help by @DRMRLLPLS soundcloud.com/drmrllpls/cant… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago
- RT @Riyoshi: fine track Khésis - Can't Help by @DRMRLLPLS soundcloud.com/drmrllpls/cant… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago
- RT @undrgrndchrsma: NEW MUSIC: @khesismusic - Can't Help → youtube.com/watch?v=895SC1… 3 weeks ago
- More new music from our first signing @khesismusic ! Big thanks to @undrgrndchrsma for premiering this! goo.gl/hCsn4F 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Joker is smashing it. This track is another example of his quality signature outboard synth production style which has taken the year by storm. ‘Doncamatic’, will be released by Parlophone Records on November 22nd, 2010, as a 7” picture disc, … Continue reading
Catch DRM RLL PLS DJ’s Melechtric and Black Masa tomorrow night. Clcik on the image to go to the facebook event page with all the info you’ll need to get their and get messy.
I’ve heard the remixes… from Herve, Congorock and Holy Ghost. They don’t come close to achieving anything as special as the original. So let’s just focus on the quality here.
It’s a shame when a solid tune is ruined by a shit video. This tune had been catching my ear lately with it’s interesting deep production from MJ Cole. Would have been great if the video was also interesting. Instead, … Continue reading
Getting Ramadanman to remix this track was a smart move.