- DRP Large T's are now SOLD OUT. S, M & XL still available for half price. Get one whilst you can! #bargain drmrllpls.bigcartel.com 6 hours ago
- RT @EdMelech: Looking forward to tonight's DJ set at @thedundeearms . 9pm-1am. Free entry. See you there! 2 days ago
- Tune of the day: Nachtbraker – Time is of the Essence youtube.com/watch?v=BKh9oj… drmrllpls.com/2015/11/27/tun… 3 days ago
- BLACK FRIDAY T-SHIRT SALE. DRP T-shirts now half price. Get yours here before it's too late! drmrllpls.bigcartel.com 3 days ago
- Seriously funky tune from Fatima Yamaha here. This is getting put on heavy rotation in our DJ sets this weekend! drmrllpls.com/2015/11/26/fat… 3 days ago
- Melechtric DJ set all night long this Saturday @thedundeearms . Free entry and free music. dancing shoes required. facebook.com/events/1653651… 5 days ago
- Tune of the day: Crookers - Withdrawwals drmrllpls.com/2015/11/23/tun… 1 week ago
- RT @MylesJames: Wicked vibes last night playing b2b with @DRMRLLPLS resident Melechtric at @_QueenOfHoxton_ fb.me/2dbunwoFS 1 week ago
- RT @annakproducer: Just got to the @_QueenOfHoxton_ and it's rammed! Big night in the basement! @EdMelech and @MylesJames b2b 🎉🎉🎉 1 week ago
- RT @mant: We've remixed @NeroUK’s new single ‘Into The Night’ & @petetong will be spinning it from 10pm on @BBCR1 - lock in! https://t.co/A… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Joker is smashing it. This track is another example of his quality signature outboard synth production style which has taken the year by storm. ‘Doncamatic’, will be released by Parlophone Records on November 22nd, 2010, as a 7” picture disc, … Continue reading
Catch DRM RLL PLS DJ’s Melechtric and Black Masa tomorrow night. Clcik on the image to go to the facebook event page with all the info you’ll need to get their and get messy.
I’ve heard the remixes… from Herve, Congorock and Holy Ghost. They don’t come close to achieving anything as special as the original. So let’s just focus on the quality here.
It’s a shame when a solid tune is ruined by a shit video. This tune had been catching my ear lately with it’s interesting deep production from MJ Cole. Would have been great if the video was also interesting. Instead, … Continue reading
Getting Ramadanman to remix this track was a smart move.