- XL Recordings go back to their rave roots with this massive new tune from Special Request drmrllpls.com/2015/10/04/sep… 3 days ago
- RT @_QueenOfHoxton_: The weekend is HEEEERE! Let’s get right to it tonight with @DRMRLLPLS and WILD LIFE! Big tunes ’til the early hours! h… 1 week ago
- RT @_QueenOfHoxton_: Get HYPED for Friday and @DRMRLLPLS taking over at Wild Life! Free before 9, or £3 list here: on.fb.me/1Qy43fl h… 2 weeks ago
- RT @_QueenOfHoxton_: Wild Life! x @DRMRLLPLS is gonna go OFF! Get guestlist by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and look forward to Friday h… 2 weeks ago
- solid roller from Shanti Celeste drmrllpls.com/2015/09/17/sha… 2 weeks ago
- Amazing new remix of Tame Impala by Soulwax. check it! drmrllpls.com/2015/09/09/tam… 4 weeks ago
- Massive banger from Catchment. check it! drmrllpls.com/2015/09/07/cat… 1 month ago
- BANGER ALERT! - DJJ - 'Just a Lil' drmrllpls.com/2015/09/04/djj… 1 month ago
- This tune from Martyn is too much. drmrllpls.com/2015/08/26/mar… 1 month ago
- Listen to the latest @MTARecordsUK radio show presented by Melechtric & @skankandbass B4 soundcloud take it down! soundcloud.com/mtarecords/mta… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Joker is smashing it. This track is another example of his quality signature outboard synth production style which has taken the year by storm. ‘Doncamatic’, will be released by Parlophone Records on November 22nd, 2010, as a 7” picture disc, … Continue reading
Catch DRM RLL PLS DJ’s Melechtric and Black Masa tomorrow night. Clcik on the image to go to the facebook event page with all the info you’ll need to get their and get messy.
I’ve heard the remixes… from Herve, Congorock and Holy Ghost. They don’t come close to achieving anything as special as the original. So let’s just focus on the quality here.
It’s a shame when a solid tune is ruined by a shit video. This tune had been catching my ear lately with it’s interesting deep production from MJ Cole. Would have been great if the video was also interesting. Instead, … Continue reading
Getting Ramadanman to remix this track was a smart move.