- @RealBlackCoffee @ROCCORODAMAAL wooo! Thank you! 21 hours ago
- Hey @RealBlackCoffee . What was the remix of George Michael's 'Careless Whisper' you played at IMS? Need it! 23 hours ago
- Big thanks to @mant @CatchmentMusic and @Cesaremusic for supplying the bangers tonight. Thanks to everyone who joined us for the party! 2 days ago
- That's right. Our 5th Birthday party is TONIGHT at @Concretespace . Free entry B4 10pm. House, Disco and Techno vibes all night. Be there! 3 days ago
- RT @samuelwire: House,techhouse&disco peeps-the party is @Concretespace TONIGHT DJs @CatchmentMusic @mant @Cesaremusic @EdMelech http://t.c… 3 days ago
- Our 5th birthday party is tomorrow night! @CatchmentMusic @mant @Cesaremusic & @EdMelech on the decks at @Concretespace . Free entry b4 10pm 4 days ago
- Ahead of their set at @Concretespace this Friday, here is a exclusive DRM RLL PLS 5th Birthday mix from @mant - mixcloud.com/drmrllpls/mant… 5 days ago
- I just uploaded "MANT - DRM RLL PLS 5th Birthday mix" to Mixcloud. Listen at mixcloud.com/drmrllpls/mant… 5 days ago
- RT @MTARecordsUK: MTA Radio 001 is here! soundcloud.com/mtarecords/mta… Hosted by MTA family @EdMelech & @skankandbass, this month we've got a @… 5 days ago
- RT @AllTrapMusic: New upload: @ChrisDogzout x CZuR - Dirty youtube.com/watch?v=9Cu_Cc… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Joker is smashing it. This track is another example of his quality signature outboard synth production style which has taken the year by storm. ‘Doncamatic’, will be released by Parlophone Records on November 22nd, 2010, as a 7” picture disc, … Continue reading
Catch DRM RLL PLS DJ’s Melechtric and Black Masa tomorrow night. Clcik on the image to go to the facebook event page with all the info you’ll need to get their and get messy.
I’ve heard the remixes… from Herve, Congorock and Holy Ghost. They don’t come close to achieving anything as special as the original. So let’s just focus on the quality here.
It’s a shame when a solid tune is ruined by a shit video. This tune had been catching my ear lately with it’s interesting deep production from MJ Cole. Would have been great if the video was also interesting. Instead, … Continue reading
Getting Ramadanman to remix this track was a smart move.