- looking forward to @_QueenOfHoxton_ tonight. It's going to be a banger! Catch us in the basement all night from 9pm 3 days ago
- RT @PrincePartyUK: 30 years ago today, #Prince recorded When Doves Cry at Sunset Sound Studios in Hollywood. #princefacts 1 week ago
- RT @SauceDJs: Our boy Melechtric from @DRMRLLPLS is going to be all over @beatricecamden Saturday! Get down for some @PistonheadLager's and… 1 week ago
- tinyurl.com/me59lhk letthemusicplay - Bright (Jakwob Remix) @ltmpofficial @jakwob - big tune! 1 week ago
- RT @nilerodgers: THANK YOU FANS! I'm so proud of my band. A few years ago nobody would hire us, now we're headlining Bestival #CHIC http://… 1 week ago
- RT @YardLifeFest: More of our fantastic#YardLifeLineUp @whoislongy @IC1s @WeatherbirdUK @DRMRLLPLS @jjjjohnHill @PelskiBlog @lesliemendelso… 1 week ago
- Sending @SauceDJs love from Venice 2 weeks ago
- Kyla La Grange - Cut your teeth (Asdek remix) wp.me/pGIfH-1oG 2 weeks ago
- RT @mrjamieeast: Imagine the record: @nilerodgers and @BoyGeorge #BRITs2014 http://t.co/G8FKoLQgZa 2 weeks ago
- Not fair celebs didn't have to que for the @3RDEYEGIRL gig at Ronnie Scotts last night. But if I could queue jump I would.. 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Our friends over at Sloth Boogie are throwing a party tomorrow. It’s free, so no excuses.
Fresh new remix here from DRM RLL PLS homeboys Jesus and Judas. Enjoy!
another quality remix from Breakage.
Click the below image to check out all the pictures from the first DRoP night at The Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen. DRM RLL PLS DJ’s every third Friday of the month. pictures by Craig Thomas
Looking for something to do TONIGHT? Why not come join us at the Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen? It’s free and all your favorite DRM RLL PLS DJ’s will be there spinning your favorite tunes at a brand new club … Continue reading
Bestival. was. amazing. DRM RLL PLS were there to enjoy the party and it all started with DRP artist David Harks taking to the stage at The Bimble Inn for his debut live show. No better way to start the … Continue reading